About the Job
CLOUD SUPPORT ENGINEER
Right Time Recruitment are working with a world class data centre in the heart of Birmingham who are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer that has specialised in Cloud.
Within this position your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high quality implementation services to clients
- Be responsible for technical deployments in accordance of company regulations
- Extensive Office 365 experience (on premise to cloud)
- Azure (Iaas / Paas)
- Active Directory (Deployments / Migrations)
- Shared Storage (Netapp, EqualLogic)
- VDI (Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop)
- Network, Switching and Routing (Cisco, Dell, HP)
- Firewalls and Security (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto)
If you would like to get more information on this role then please get in touch and apply below!