Cyber Security AnalystUp to £100,000 per year
Cyber Security Analyst
Position: Full time and Permanent.
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Location: London City
The opportunity here is to join as a Cyber Security Analyst for a global large retail organisation whilst they undergo a huge digital transformation. With the transition of a new CTO, there is now an opportunity for the ideal person to help with the technological journey of change. There is an eagerness to find a good generalist with a strong initiative within a greenfield environment.
- Serves as an expert intelligence analyst and technical authority for executive leadership.
- Coordinate the development and ongoing maintenance of IT policies and procedures, ensuring that standards and controls, and compliance with PCI-DSS and regulatory (GDPR) requirements are adequately documented.
- Responsible for creating security policies around areas such as Office 365 & Azure.
- Review and refine IT controls to ensure that they are appropriate to mitigate underlying resilience and residual risk.
- Reporting directly into the CISO.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong background in Information Security, ideally within a retail lead environment.
- Experience working with an industry recognised security framework, e.g. PCI-DSS.
- The ability to explain the risk of security threats and creating mitigations.
- Experience with securing cloud-based services such as Azure or AWS.
- A good understanding with GDPR standards and practices.
- Up to 20% bonus scheme structure offered
- Gym membership included for onsite gym.
- Parking included.
- Up to 30 days of holiday allowance.
- Up to 50% of in-store and online purchases.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a dynamic, fast paced environment progressing your career in a firm that values and develops it employees then please get in touch.