Desktop Support EngineerUp to £30,000 per year
Desktop Support Engineer
Are you a Desktop Support Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
We are currently recruiting for a Desktop Support Analyst to join our client's successful retail team This opportunity would also allow you to be working as part of a large dedicated team where you will report to the Head of Service Delivery through the Helpdesk Manager.
We are looking for the ideal Desktop Support Engineers to have experience in the following:
- Providing a first response telephone and remote support to clients
- Logging calls on a Service Management system
- Competently resolving technical issues for clients
- 1st Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
The Desktop Analyst will have experience with:
- Active Directory (managing user accounts within AD)
- Group Policies
- MS Exchange 2013(management of user accounts, 'how do I' support advice, access requests)
- MS Office 2010/2013/2016 ('how do I' support advice, basic trouble shooting)
- MS Office 365 (management of user accounts, ('how do I' support advice, access requests)
Benefits of the Job:
- Free refreshment provisions
- Free car parking with electric car charging facilities
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Funded training
Does this opportunity interest you? If so, then please contact Right Time Recruitment or hit the apply button below!