DLP Operations Analyst | Luxembourg | Financial ServicesUp to £85,000 per year
- Demonstrate solid understanding of data loss prevention system architecture, policy management and operational work is desired.
- Experience with review and triage of potential data loss and escalate accordingly.
- Worked on potential data loss alert triage with Symantec DLP Product suite for data in motion, data in use, and data at rest is desired.
- Knowledge in incident investigation, root cause analysis and escalation.
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem-solving abilities, with a desire to learn new things and provide feedback in challenging situations.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and writing skills and experienced in writing technical documentation.
- Fluent in Luxembourgish, French and German would be highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 3+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Previous experience with Data Loss Protection is desired
- Experience with Symantec DLP product is preferred.