EMEA DLP Operations Manager | Banking & FS | Central LondonUp to £120,000 per year
EMEA DLP Operations Manager | Major Financial Services Business | Central London
- Demonstrate solid understanding of data loss prevention system architecture, policy management and operational work is desired.
- Ability to lead regional team and collaborate with EMEA stakeholders
- Team lead to demonstrate decision-making, communication and leadership skills
- Provides help to management, including strategy, hiring, and keeps management updated on team performance.
- Experience with review and triage of potential data loss and escalate accordingly.
- Worked on potential data loss alert triage with Symantec DLP Product suite for data in motion, data in use, and data at rest is desired.
- Knowledge in incident investigation, root cause analysis and escalation
- Experience providing detailed analysis support for stakeholders and internal team for resolution
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer security, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 6-8 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
- Prior management experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- On offer is a £100,000 to £120,000 Salary
- Executive Benefits Package