Enterprise Cloud Architect
- Extensive experience in Cloud Architectures – with a specific focus on hosting tier-1/tier-0 applications in the public cloud.
- Exposure of architecting to host COTS applications in public cloud
- Has exposure to or architected for High Availability, Disaster Recovery.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Large scale programme in preferably AWS (or Azure)
- Strong exposure to architecting bespoke application or integration platforms in AWS
- Exposure to key concepts and patterns like Microservices, low latency messaging, high throughput, scaling, fault-tolerant architectures, API Gateways, Service Mesh
- Has exposure to tools in the areas of Infrastructure Management, Monitoring, etc.