Finance Transformation Consultant/Director
- Owns driving Business growth by initiating Consulting engagement with customer and drives the transformation journey for the customer leading to system implementation primarily in Cloud Finance and ERP areas
- Finance transformation consultant can engage with customers CFO, Finance Directors and controllers; drive the transformation program to modern age digital finance
- Takes full responsibility of building consulting artefacts and driving system implementation solution accelerators/tools for Cloud Finance space.
- Lead delivery and execution of large/strategic Cloud transformation engagements
- Finance domain consultant here having experience of driving such complex transformations and Oracle Cloud Finance is a plus
Supervisory / Managerial responsibilities
- Demonstrate very strong interpersonal skills, a detailed understanding of the UK & Europe market.
- Conversant working with off shore delivery centres and TCS’s global pool of associates across the globe
- Grow the current customer base by prospecting with key new logos and lead sales effort to successfully shape and convert opportunities
- Be an avid networker who builds and nurtures professional relationships with customers, Oracle, other Partners
- Finance Transformation expertise
- Cloud Finance Implementation experience
- Proven track record in successfully delivering ERP Consulting/Advisory engagements
- Understanding of Cloud technologies and offerings in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a business or engineering function
- Preferable MBA in Finance, Masters in Finance & Accounting or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in Oracle Cloud ERP and/or other Cloud SaaS products.
- 10+ years’ experience in ERP products and technologies
- Excellent presentation, written and oral, communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills for interfaces with customers and external functions.