About the Job
Full Stack Developer
Right Time Recruitment are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join an up-and-coming bank based in Birmingham.
Your role will be to design, build, test and maintain the bank's in-house system and services. You will also create applications to support the bank and its customers.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
You will be working very closely with the DevOps team in an agile environment where your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop applications and business solutions to support business functions, meeting project objectives, aligned with the Bank's strategic goals.
- Communicate within the Agile development team and with project managers, stakeholders and wider Bank to design cohesive development strategies, ensuring effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives. Innovate ways to deliver solutions successfully.
- Document detailed technical specifications based on business requirements. Work with stakeholders and end users as necessary to produce prototypes / models / process flows for user interfaces, customised applications and interactions with other systems and services.
- Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with the Bank's evolving goals and requirements.
- Ensure all completed projects and developments are handed over to the business with the correct suite of procedures and handover documents so that business as normal service can continue once the project is completed.
- Strong development and design skills and a good understanding of well-engineering application design
- Strong front end developer skills with experience of frameworks such as React JS or Angular
- Strong back end developer experience using Node.js or similar
- Strong experience developing integrations using REST / SOAP API's, database query languages such as MySQL or MSSQL and development of responsive / adaptive websites
- Experience in architecting and developing microservices
- Experience and understanding of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience or good understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Solid understanding and experience of working in a DevOps environment and CI / CD tools such as Jenkins
- Version control software such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Able to use CSS compilers such as SASS, LESS or stylus
If this sounds like your next opportunity, then please apply below!