G Suite ManagerUp to £50,000 per year
G Suite Manager
Right Time Recruitment are currently looking for a G Suite Manager to join their client in Birmingham!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a G Suite Manager with large scale experience with Google in a large enterprise.
Our client has recently invested in Google's G Suite platform and so is looking for an enthusiastic G Suite Manager to join their team.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- The introduction, adoption and continuity of G Suite within the business.
- Encouraging the movement from traditional tools such as Microsoft.
- Working with Google and the Google reseller to encourage innovation and change in G Suite.
- Adopting best G Suite practices to ensure robust security of information.
- Working with G Suite Administrators within the existing IT Teams to effect changes, improvements, user and data administration.
- Encourage the use of Chrome devices as part of our clients G Suite Strategy.
- Reporting on the security, utilisation, cost savings and cost avoidance of G Suite.
This is an excellent company to work for with fantastic benefits including healthcare, life assurance, free parking, gym membership and much more!
If this sounds like your next opportunity then get in touch now and apply below!