Head of Paid MediaUp to £50,000 per year
Our client, a leading agency in central London, require a Head of Paid Media to join them. The role holder will have extensive digital marketing experience, with a focus of PPC, programmatic display and analytics.
The company is multi award winning and has been growing exponentially over the last few years, they remain a close knit group as a company and retain a small agency feel even whilst that staff levels have risen. They still run monthly team events, great learning opportunities and flexible working hours and encourage a culture of hard work as well as being a strong community of co-workers.
You will be someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take a hands-on approach as well as having exceptional man management skills. Ideally you will be used to managing budgets north of £100k; you will be an expert in SEO and Social media with a genuine passion for what you do.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with their direct reports to understand how paid media campaigns have performed from the insights they derive and utilise this to make strategic recommendations.
You will spend a substantial amount of time liaising with the team and senior stakeholders as well as monitoring media spending.
- Take the commercial lead and develop paid media strategy across Paid Search, Social and Programmatic
- Work with analysts and modellers reporting into you to understand the insights obtained and formulate a report relative to this
- An undergraduate degree
- Extensive hands on experience within Digital Media, across programmatic, paid search and social, web analytics, attribution modelling and audience insights.
- Ability to liaise with high profile clients or internal stakeholders in a technical capacity
- Extensive PPC knowledge and experience
- Managed and lead a team – with the ability to get the most out of your people by leading by example.