- Create new features on SAP Hybris using the best practices recommended by SAP.
- Follow the process set by client team like creating impexes in designated folder etc.
- Write Java code using highest code quality standards.
- Make sure to write unit test case for every new functionalities and make sure unit test cases are passing the code before pushing code to repository.
- Write integration test cases in every possible scenarios.
- Knowledge of working on Apache kafka, AWS and linux commands.
- Work in Scrum Agile methodology and attend daily stand up calls with team in UK.
- Should be ready to help team in any design or technical difficulties.
- Should be comfortable to discuss business process and be eager to improve them if required.
- Provide KT and demo to whole team of the new features developed by associates.
- Should have experience of Java/J2EE, SAP Hybris(Must have).
- Experience in retail is beneficial.
- Should have done minimum 2 end to end SAP Hybris implementations on 5.7 or higher version.
- Should be comfortable with AWS, Kafka and Linux environments.
- Knowledge of ansible, terraform and jenkin is desirable but not mandatory.
- Should be comfortable in writing Junit and Integration tests.
- Should be comfortable with Mockito and other test frameworks.
- Should be having good communication skills as this role involves communication with client on daily basis