- Integration Project experience for large Transformation projects – having played a key role in Enterprise Integration solution architecture
- Application Integration using Open Source Stack, Java Sprint Boot, C#, .NET and any other open source products
- Strong Experience in API Management and Microservices based implementation
- Application Implementation experience using various integration product suites – TIBCO, webMethods, IBM etc.
- A2A, B2B, Managed File Transfer experiences
- Strong knowledge Integration Platform As Service solutions
- Strong knowledge on AWS, Azure and other Cloud solutions
- DevOps knowledge on establishing and delivering through CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge of service oriented architecture (SOA), REST , JMS, web services (JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST), and transfer protocols (http, ftp, etc.).
- Agile delivery experience
- Good Communications Skills.
- Work with a multi-faceted team. You'll work most closely with our engineering team, project team and community managers
- Should have positive team-first attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills