About the Job
An experienced IT Manager is required to join a high performing Cyber Security organisation as it enters its next phase of growth, we are now looking for a talented and experienced IT Manager to not only oversee the company's IT provision but to also scale our IT systems & processes in order to deliver ambitious growth plans.
The succesful candidate is required to confidently and successfully deliver this, we are looking for a driven, dynamic and proven IT Manager from the Tech Sector, who values automation and aligns with our vision. Ideally this person will also have an interest in development of enterprise solution test infrastructure.
Other responsibilities include (but is not limited to):
- Management of a small IT team
- Propose, plan, project-manage and implement improvements/changes to IT systems in line with business requirements and industry best practice.
- Hands on involvement in the maintenance, security and protection of IT infrastructure.
- Operate in line with business values, vision, goals and objectives.
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
- Internal networking, especially switching, routing and VLANs
- External networking, such as fibre broadband, DNS zones and cPanel
- Windows Server 2016 and Active Directory
- Office 2016 with on-premises Exchange 2016 and OWA
- VMware vSphere and Veeam Backup & Replication
- Enterprise antivirus packages such as Sophos Enterprise
- Use of helpdesk software such as Atlassian Service Desk
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Dell servers, workstations and laptops
- VoIP phone systems such as 3CX
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Experience of various firewalls and network security devices
- Administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Administration of the Atlassian suite such as JIRA, Bamboo and BitBucket
- Experience of implementing IT infrastructure in multiple locations
- CentOS or other Linux installations
- Proxy servers
- Certificate generation using OpenSSL and public providers
Values and Behaviours Required:
- Collaborate and contribute solutions
- Bring your best attitude and look for opportunities
- Be open, honest and act with integrity
- Build positive working relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and clients
- Take ownership, be your "best self" and drive your career
- Be proactive in your learning and development
- Learn from mistakes
As part of our high-performing team, you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit package and a positive work environment. This company highly values its talented team and commits to supporting and celebrating their successes. It also encourages a culture of honesty and integrity and we commit to removing barriers to improving working practices.
Join our team and you will also be rewarded with:
Flexible working, generous holiday package with duvet days, competitive healthcare plan, 5% pension scheme, gym vouchers, casual dress code plus lots more…