About the Job
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PORTFOLIO MANAGER
£700 PER DAY
Right Time Recruitment are seeking a Portfolio Manager to join our client's Global Technology Team based at their Global Support Centre . You will be responsible for the management of a change portfolio with accountability for the delivery of all allocated IT Programmes and Projects across EUC, Network and cloud technologies. As well as leading 1-2 key projects, you will be line managing and devloping a small team of Project Managers along with a wider team of suppliers. You will have the autonomy to promote agile delivery and adaptive governance approaches across your projects and support the Technology Portfolio lead in driving these principles across the organisation.
You'll be designing posters, in-store promotions, POS, ads, leaflets and much more for our global markets, presenting your work in regular creative reviews.
1. Managing the delivery of change across your portfolio, to control status, risk, dependencies and finances.
2. Managing multiple business and transformational driven IT projects ensuring appropriate involvement and contribution from all business and Global IT teams.
3. Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders for the project
4. Working with your peers in Digital and Core Systems teams to ensure design and resource interdependencies are identified and managed across the wider team.
5. Report progress project status and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders, ensuring associated issues are identifed and resolved in an effective and timely fashion.
6. Manage any external partner resource to ensure the delivery of projects
7. Line management of Project Managers within the team, acting as mentor to Project managers within the wider IT technology team.
8. Work within the team to encourage and develop best practice project management discipline across the organisation.
1. Proven portfolio, programme and project Management ability with a track record of successful delivery of complex integrated IT projects up to £2m pa.
2. Previous experience of co-ordinating multi disciplined project teams.
3. Demonstrated influence and credibility with Senior IT and Business management DocuSign Envelope ID: 8E8CF3522AF8EBB1--3C997985--44A97C43-8-9E9799C-2-032AA0F9EBE4E21F1E046D8
4. Proven ability to run multiple parallel projects across many areas at a detailed level.
5. Self-motivated and process driven, with experience of working in a high-pressured environment, working to deadlines and using own initiative.
6. Has strong planning, communication and presentation skills, providing excellent communication on status, progress and risk across a diverse portfolio of change activities.
7. Good level of interpersonal, commercial, prioritization and resource management skills.
8. Working knowledge of project planning software such as MS project or equivalent.
9. Acts and Leads with Human Sensitivity
10. Manages Complexity and achieves results with integrity.
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Preference for Prince2 or PMP certification
If this sounds like your next opportunity then get in touch and apply below!