Microsoft EngineerUp to £400 per year
Right Time Recruitment are currently looking for a contract Microsoft Engineer to join their client in central London! This is a phenomenal opportunity for a Microsoft Engineer to join the Project and 3rd Line team for an up and coming bank.
You will be part of a team providing mostly project work and some 3rd Line infrastructure support, working on a wide range of technologies and exposure to leading products.
As a Technical Engineer you will deploy, support and troubleshoot Microsoft solutions (Desktops, Active Directory, Exchange/O365), Virtualisation and Server Operating System.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Experience in Windows Desktop, Active Directory and Server Operating System
- Experience with Exchange/Office 365, Hyper-V
- Desirable - A good knowledge of Citrix XenApp, Provisioning Services, Netscaler Gateway and Azure services.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Experience in troubleshooting and automating
If this sounds like your next opportunity then please get in touch and apply below!