PMO ManagerUp to £60,000 per year
PMO Manager - Birmingham - £60,000
A newly created assignment for a highly experienced PMO Manager to join a FTSE 250 Financial Organisation.
Must have relevant PMO experience within Financial Services and Banking Operations.
Key skills & experience:
- Line management responsibilities for your team, setting objectives, coaching and managing performance
- Optimal allocation and utilisation of resources across Change, IT and Business areas to delivery projects
- Management of demand and co-ordination of analysis
- Consistency and quality assurance of change process application during the project lifecycle
- Monitor portfolio performance according to plan, resolving and/or escalating as appropriate
- PRINCE2 or APM - Alongside having an awareness of Waterfall and Agile methodologies/ lean six sigma
- Responsible for oversight and coordinating successful delivery of programmes and projects across the organisation
- Develop and maintain Group Change Roadmaps
If this is a position you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to do, please apply or send your most up to date CV