About the Job
The Interim ERP Project Manager will be overseeing a general ledger migration to Financial Force. Which is a Salesforce Product. This experience is essential, so please only apply if you have experience using Financial Force/ Salesforce in this context.
Liaising with both the Finance and IT teams in both Leicester and London the PM will be responsible for making sure that the migration progresses on time, on budget and without incident.
The PM will manage communications to Key Stakeholders (up to C-level) and the various internal and external teams.
- Head of Accounting
- Group Finance & Operations Director
- IT Director
- Head of Product Management
- Advertising and Commercial Systems Manager & Team
- IT Operations
- Solutions Architect
- & other Stakeholders
You will demonstrate the following:
- Comprehensive Project Management is a must and Accountancy experience/qualifications is a nice to have but not essential
- Previous experience working with Financial Force - managing a migration to Financial Force is preferable on the General Ledger side.
- Shared Service Environment experience is preferable
- Working in a shared service organisation would be a nice to have but not essential
- Solid and demonstrable experience delivering Accounting/IT projects
- Ability to flex delivery approach across waterfall and agile methodologies
- Smartsheets experience is preferable
Day rate is £500 to £600 dependent on experience. The role will be predominantely based in Leicester but will require occasional travel to London as part of the transformation which will be fully expensed. This role is initially a 3mth contract on day rate but will likely be extended well beyond 18mths to 24mths due to deployments across other group businesses.