About the Job
Quantity Surveyor - Highways Sector
** £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits **
Quantity Surveyor: A UK leading consultancy, with one of its offices based in Birmingham, are seeking an experienced and well-versed Quantity Surveyor to join the team due to rapid ongoing growth.
The Cost Management team have made recent hires of Graduate Quantity Surveyors, and are now seeking experienced and established Quantity Surveyors, ideally MRICS / MCIOB qualified, with the view to a swift route to a Senior position with support if required.
Projects will be based around NEC3 contracts within the Highways sector. Locations will vary within Birmingham and the West Midlands region.
Benefits package consists of:
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Care & Health Care
- APC Support if working towards Chartership
Typical Quantity Surveyor duties:
- Preparation of Estimates / Cost Plans
- Tenders and Contracts Admin (NEC3)
- Risk Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Variations / Change Control
- Life Cycle Costing
- Relevant professional Quantity Surveyor experience
- Highways / Infrastructure project exposure
- RICS accredited degree
- Ability to travel where required
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options and for an opportunity to further progress, then please Lakh @ Right Time Recruitment on 0203 903 1100 OR hit APPLY / SUBMIT below!