About the Job
Quantity Surveyor - Rail Sector (Infrastructure)
** £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits **
Quantity Surveyor: A UK leading Cost Management Consultancy, are seeking an experienced and well-versed Quantity Surveyor to join the team in Birmingham due to rapid ongoing growth!
The Cost Management team are looking for an experienced and established Quantity Surveyor, ideally MRICS / MCIOB qualified, with strong Rail / HS2 sector Quantity Surveyor experience, who is looking for a route to a Senior position.
Projects in this Quantity Surveyor position will be based around NEC3 contracts within the Rail sector. Locations will vary within Birmingham and the West Midlands region.
Benefits package consists of:
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Care & Health Care
- APC Support if working towards Chartership
Typical Quantity Surveyor duties:
- Preparation of Estimates / Cost Plans
- Tenders and Contracts Admin (NEC3)
- Risk Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Variations / Change Control
- Life Cycle Costing
- Relevant professional Quantity Surveyor experience
- Rail / Infrastructure project exposure
- RICS accredited degree
- Ability to travel where required
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options and for an opportunity to further progress, then please Lakh @ Right Time Recruitment on 0203 903 1100 OR hit APPLY / SUBMIT below!