About the Job
Quantity Surveyor - Water Sector (Infrastructure)
** £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits **
Quantity Surveyor: A UK leading Cost Management Consultancy, are seeking an experienced and well-versed Quantity Surveyor to join the team in Birmingham due to rapid ongoing growth.
The Cost Management team are looking for an experienced and established Quantity Surveyor, ideally MRICS / MCIOB qualified, with strong Water sector Quantity Surveyor experience, who is looking for a swift route to a Senior position.
Projects will be based around NEC3 contracts within the Water sector. Locations will vary within Birmingham and the West Midlands region.
Benefits package consists of:
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Care & Health Care
- APC Support if working towards Chartership
Typical Quantity Surveyor duties:
- Preparation of Estimates / Cost Plans
- Tenders and Contracts Admin (NEC3)
- Risk Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Variations / Change Control
- Life Cycle Costing
- Relevant professional Quantity Surveyor experience
- Water / Infrastructure project exposure
- RICS accredited degree
- Ability to travel where required
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options and for an opportunity to further progress, then please Lakh @ Right Time Recruitment on 0203 903 1100 OR hit APPLY / SUBMIT below!