About the Job
Right Time Recruitment is a leading and Award Winning specialist Global Recruitment Agency founded by Lord Alan Sugar & James White the Winner of the BBC Apprentice in 2017. With clients across the Globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of IT & Technology roles.
Within our Birmingham office you will find a refreshing culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
We are proud winners of The E2E Entreprenuer Awards 2019 and have been approached to be shortlisted for many more this year already due to signifcant success across the business in the last 6 months of 2019.
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Consultant
Right Time Recruitment are a business who recognise talent from those of all backgrounds and are keen to invest in our staff and really develop their careers for the long term. Core skills such as the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, organisation and time management and above anything a hard working ethos - all of which can help make a successful Recruitment Consultant. You just need the hunger and drive for success!
What's on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career and earning potential we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
o Huge earning potential - with a lucrative commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in. This could be life changing and easily see you earning a 6 figure salary within a very short timeframe.
o Development - we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
o Career - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Graduates usually move from Associate Consultants to Senior Consultants all within 1-3 years with opportunities through to Director level.
o Global Opportunities- Ever dreamt about working in the U.S? This is all possible with us and hard work and commitment.
o Incentives- Luxury holidays, Luxury Car Hire, Uncapped Monthly Commisions, and Reward schemes, Gym Membership, Fully expensed Work socials and Pension plans