Senior Security Operatrions Centre (SOC) ManagerUp to £80,000 per year
Senior Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager sought for a very exciting Managed Service Provider based in Basingstoke.
The group are expanding rapidly and seek an ambitious individual capable managing the company's very successful SOC which currently has 20 SOC engineers and managers with the potential of further expansion.
The Senior Manager SOC Operations Analytics serves clients by planning and implementing effective and measureable operations center strategies that will enhance and optimise the level of Managed Services Security Operations Center (SOC) by improving systems and processes. The position reports to the VP of Managed Services who oversees managed services delivery and the EMEA Security Operation Center.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: strategic programme management, information security concept development, programme innovation, optimised ticketing system administration, reporting and analysis, workforce management, identification and support of performance improvement initiatives related to SOC operation and performance improvements, and client relationship management.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meeting performance targets for service quality of SOC services.
- Monitoring the daily running of the SOC with the VP of Managed Services to ensure key performance metrics are achieved.
- Liaising with VP of Managed Services, supervisors, team leaders, analysts and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Oversight for staff performance.
- Training program creation and delivery.
- Daily analysis of service level achievement and resources allocation.
- Quantifying and escalating the most complex client complaints or inquiries.
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Improving performance by raising efficiency through process design and optimisation of Remedy Force ITSM solution.