SEO Account ManagerUp to £45,000 per year
SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER
£40,000 - £45,000
Right Time Recruitment are currently looking for an SEO Account Manager to join their team in Central London.
As a Technical SEO Account Manager your role will encompass a full approach to technical SEO strategies for your assigned clients, as well as manage Web Build projects for new and existing clients. Your key tasks will include:
- Provide clients industry leading technical SEO strategy, consultancy and deliverables in coordination with SEO and business goals
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Support clients with new website launches, migration, CMS changes and cross-domain strategies
- Work closely with web development teams to build websites with SEO in mind
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Conduct technical SEO audits, site migration recommendations, new site build recommendations, wireframe / UX reviews and ad-hoc tasks based on client needs
- Have accountability for technical SEO recommendations and prioritisations for clients and developers
- Regular communication with clients and developers
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
If this sounds like your nex opportunity then make sure to get in touch and apply below!