Service Desk Team LeaderUp to £40,000 per year
SERVICE DESK TEAM LEAD
Right Time Recruitment are currently looking for a Service Desk Team Lead to join their client in London.
Throughout this role you will be responsible for Managing the Operations of the Service Desk which is crucial to ensuring requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving incidents and requests within agreed Timescales and SLA's.
The person required will require tenacity, patience, team ethics as well as the flexibility to go the extra mile and offer a 1st class customer experience.
You will Lead, Advise, Guide and Mentor your Team of Service Desk Analysts, being the main point of escalation for all stakeholders including end users with technical issues. You will also be the effective owner of the Service Desk tools, Hardware & Software used to deliver 1st class services within the team.
Day to day your team will be supporting over users from a Microsoft Data Centre and your key responsibilities will require ensuring your team respond in a timely manner to calls, queries or fault reports whether these are raised by phone, email or via a service desk database.
In this role you will be required to:
- Respond positively to end user calls, e-mails or raised tickets, resolve immediately where possible and if not possible route quickly and effectively to appropriate contact
- Ensure that the Service Desk is an excellent deliverer of Customer Service
- Ensure that the Service Desk system is used effectively and efficiently by the team
- Discover, diagnose and triage user's issues effectively and efficiently
- Be the Lead in the development of good customer service practices
- Contribute to and deliver improvements that support the continuous improvement of processes and controls within the team, adopting ITIL best practices where possible
- Maintain individual Personal Development Plans for each member of the Service Desk team
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as required from time to time
- Previous experience of Leading a Service Desk Team is essential
If this sounds like your next opportunity then please get in touch and apply below!