About the Job
£50,000 + BENEFITS
Right Time Recruitment are currently looking for a Front End software engineer to join their client in Loughborough!
Massively growing organisation, working for one of the UK's largest telecommunications retailers with huge opportunities for progression.
Within this role you will be part of a Scrum Team and working on projects including E-commerce web apps and mobile payment apps.
You will ideally have experience in:
- Web development skills (ReactJS, Angular, Node, MongoDB…)
- Experience of scrum teams & sprint ceremonies
- Supporting agile best practices (code reviews, unit tests, TDD …)
- Experienced in driving Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
Throughout this role you will be:
- Part of a scrum team (5 - 7) across mobile and web app development
- Leading development of the companies next gen applications
- Help shape the team's technical roadmap
- Advocate best-breed practices including TDD, code reviews, CI & CD.
- Monitoring and managing code quality & technical debt
- Well define career path to Technical Architect / Technical Lead
Our client's teamwork in a unique way:
- They evangelise Agile development practices
- Global Hackathons run throughout the year
- Lunch & Learn session run monthly
- Promote flexible working and hands-off management.
- Regularly events to celebrate our success
If this sounds like your next opportunity, then get in contact and apply below!