Technical ArchitectUp to £100,000 per year
An infrastructure architect is required for a position with a large e-commerce and retail company. The role holder will act as the primary authority on all networks, network security devices and related infrastructure.
The team is currently growing due to an increase in project work as the company moves in to a hybrid enviornment.
The role holder will provide guidance and support to Solution and Infrastructure Architects on all network and security infrastructure. You will also be expected to validate and analyse solution requirements, develop technology roadmaps, ensures delivery, reviews and signs-off of solution designs, high level and low-level design documents.
- Develop Infrastructure cloud strategies
- Develop, document, communicate and enforce and technology standards policy and communicate plans for investing in infrastructure including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of the company's IT architecture/infrastructure and technology portfolio.
- Provide architectural consulting expertise and direction and assistance to senior management.
- A deep understanding and experience of Cloud integration within Azue IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, ARM template, Blueprints and policies
- Azure certified or have proven experience integrating cloud solutions in to infrastructure architecture including hybrid cloud and multi cloud environments.
- Expert in Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS solutions design and development
- Hands on experience of building/deploying Azure based Solutions.
- Advanced in inter/hybrid cloud connectivity/security.
- Expert (proven) experience in systems design and development.
- Expert hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Expert technical knowledge of network and security technologies.
- Advanced experience with developing strategic plans.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.